What a fantastic photo!Nothing I like more than a *little reader* :-) Mines 7yrs and just really beginning to have his own power to read,it's amazing to see & always makes ne smile
Thank you everyone for sharing your comments with me today!! I cherish this photo I took of my oldest little one; I can still remember the feeling of watching her read her books sitting in the late afternoon sunlight; we were waiting for my husband to come home from work. Something about watching a child pour over a book is magical!
What a gorgeous picture! When it's too quiet in my house I always worry what the boys have gotten into...then I find them sitting somewhere quiet (usually my eldest's bedroom on his bean bag chair) 'reading' a book. Heart melting.
What a gorgeous photo Kimberly. I wish I could get a nice photo of my kids doing that!
I'm in your short story group during the campaign and stopping by to say hi! Thanks for posting on my blog and I look forward to seeing you throughout the campaign.
29 comments:
That is such a beautiful picture! The lighting is just perfect. I see your girl takes after you. Thanks for linking up Kim!
Sweet!
I played too. Mine are here and here.
Oh my goodness. That picture just takes my breath away. It - and she - is beautiful.
What a fantastic photo!Nothing I like more than a *little reader* :-) Mines 7yrs and just really beginning to have his own power to read,it's amazing to see & always makes ne smile
Gorgeous picture Kim. And so meaningful!
Oh my, gorgeous! My reading teacher heart couldn't be happier right now! :)
That is just a priceless photo, so intent she is at taking it all in. The lighting is just right, paints a serious mood as she "works" those books.
Makes me want to get lost in a book. the lighting is perfect!
What a sweet picture! My son also adores to read and I love those quiet moments, they make my heart melt.
SO precious! :)
Fantastic picture.
The lighting is so lovely, as well as the composition. Great message.
It's wonderful when they're hooked into books early.
Those were the days, huh?
She looks adorable :) I love the style of your photo---it's dramatic!
beautiful photograph!
I love when I can my kids reading books ... a habit to last a lifetime!
Visiting from SITS :)
I'm serious! You have a real talent. I'm still trying to master my new camera... your skills are quite inspiring.
Hi kim... what a beautifl/lovely picture you got in here. You daughter is so pretty.
Thank you for the sweet comment you leave on my blog.
Hi kim... what a beautifl/lovely picture you got in here. You daughter is so pretty.
Thank you for the sweet comment you leave on my blog.
WOW. What a capture Kim. I am not often speechless. So there!
If that doesn't give the soul a smile, I don't know what will.
Oh that is just perfect!! What a great picture...it's beautiful!
Thank you everyone for sharing your comments with me today!! I cherish this photo I took of my oldest little one; I can still remember the feeling of watching her read her books sitting in the late afternoon sunlight; we were waiting for my husband to come home from work. Something about watching a child pour over a book is magical!
What a beautiful photo! Love the black and white. You've captured your sweet angel so perfectly.
What a gorgeous picture! When it's too quiet in my house I always worry what the boys have gotten into...then I find them sitting somewhere quiet (usually my eldest's bedroom on his bean bag chair) 'reading' a book. Heart melting.
Priceless.
So cute. I love kids when they are reading.
There are no words for sure. How lovely.
What a gorgeous photo Kimberly. I wish I could get a nice photo of my kids doing that!
I'm in your short story group during the campaign and stopping by to say hi! Thanks for posting on my blog and I look forward to seeing you throughout the campaign.
Post a Comment