Welcome to
THE NOOK
THE NOOK
You've found the nook where the journey of each writer-mama can be shared.
By thinking outside of the box (or at least trying to), I hope to discover how the relationship between writing and motherhood makes me a better writer and a better mother.
The parallels drawn between writing, being a mother, and childhood are described in this blog to serve as a source of inspiration for other writer-mamas.
I welcome your comments, advice, and stories about your adventures as a writer-mama!
ABOUT ME
Although I've lived alone in a hut in the middle of a Costa Rican rainforest for two years, swayed in a high rise during typhoons in Japan, cycled up and down on Vancouver Island, and dodged in and out of D.C. traffic, the adventure of being a writer-mama is the most exciting ride of my life!
I am passionate about writing short stories and literary essays focused on the journey of being a woman.
My kaleidoscope of a character is composed of my experiences as a
scientist-naturalist-teacher-wife-seeker of truth, which all lend a hand in my writing.
Please pop over to my website (http://www.kimberlyzook.com)
My kaleidoscope of a character is composed of my experiences as a
scientist-naturalist-teacher-wife-seeker of truth, which all lend a hand in my writing.
Please pop over to my website (http://www.kimberlyzook.com)
DISCOVERY
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
There are many things to discover here on my blog that might be useful for you!
Series on Voice, Blogging, Thinking, and More
Reader Favorites
Personal Posts
Guests
There are many things to discover here on my blog that might be useful for you!
Series on Voice, Blogging, Thinking, and More
Reader Favorites
Personal Posts
Guests
2 comments:
Hi Kimberly,
I love your blog and enjoyed reading your comment on the WOW blog. You sound just like me. Keep up your writing and don't let anything stand in your way, including yourself. :-)
Sara Morgan
www.nolimitsthebook.com
Hi Kimberley,
I love your blog and will be back to read more! Very interested in the subjects of motherhood and writing.
Hope to get to know you better during the Writers Campaign - I am in the same group as you - Literary Fiction.
JoAnna (Helen Clancy)
Post a Comment