Monday, October 5, 2009

The Motherhood Muse

I'm excited to announce a new website I've created:

The Motherhood Muse

This new website offers a literary magazine on motherhood and nature (sign up for our free e-newsletter to receive the first issue free!), a blog, writing contests (with monetary prizes!), and more! We're also on Facebook and LinkedIn, so come join our community!

If you sign up for our free e-newsletter by November 1st, not only do you get the first issue of the e-Zine free but you'll also have a chance at winning a $15 starbucks gift card or a prize package of items from our boutique. *See our blog for hints at how to increase your chance of winning!

So please check out The Motherhood Muse website and blog today!!

I will still be writing here at my Zook Book Nook blog; however, during the next three months I will probably be spending more time writing on my new blog.

Thanks for checking out The Motherhood Muse today!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I will definitely be checking this one out. Thanks for letting us know Kimberly and congratulations on the big launch!

Corey Schwartz said...

Congrats, Kimberly. I will Tweet about it today!

DNLee said...

Very exciting. I'm so happy (and proud) for you.

Nishant said...

Thanks for letting us know Kimberly and congratulations on the big launch!
Work from home India

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs