Thursday, October 1, 2009

In & Out of the Nook

I haven't been writing on my blog recently, because I've been working on creating a new website and blog! I apologize to my readers for also writing fewer comments on your blogs in the past month, but starting this new site and blog are consuming all the free time I have with a toddler and baby making my days (and nights) crazy and fun.

On Monday I'll be announcing this new project I've been working on, so I hope you'll stop by Monday to read what it's all about!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait !

Anita said...

Looking forward to seeing your new blog!

I've passed the Lemonade Award on to you!
If you prefer not to be listed in my post dated 10/2/09, just comment with "pass" behind this comment.

Otherwise, you got lemonade!

Anita said...

Did I say "you got?" :)
Guess that should have been "you've"

Kristine said...

Would love to hear more! I'm working on a website too, but just starting. Can you blog about it and tell us what company you used, etc.? Or what tips you learned thru it all? :)

Nishant said...

Looking forward to seeing your new blog!
Work from home India

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs