Friday, November 6, 2009

Author Interview: Fiona Ingram

My new venture, The Motherhood Muse, is quickly growing in size and I'm loving every moment of it! Unfortunately it is leaving me with little time to blog; however, I wanted to make an announcement on my blog about an upcoming post!

The Motherhood Muse blog will be hosting its first author interview on Monday November 9th! Fiona Ingram, author of The Secret of the Sacred Scarab, will be talking with us about her new book, which was just nominated as a Finalist in the Children's Fiction section of the USA National Best Books 2009 Awards! It also received the same award earlier this year in the New Generation 2009 Indie Book Awards!

Fiona will be giving away a free copy of her book on my blog on Monday, so I hope you will swing on by!




No comments:

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs