You have a very nice blog. Obviously, you put a lot of time and energy into it.
Did you know that Wordpress can delete your blog at their whim? If you have doubts about that read http://en.support.wordpress.com/advertising/
It may be difficult to determine what WordPress considers "advertising." If you provide a link to your business home page is that advertising?
I started thinking on this subject when one of my clients lost his blog. It just disappeared. He was thinking of moving it to his own domain but he did not act in time. We (my son and I did put up a new blog on his website. Now Wordpress cannot cause him grief again.
We can help you eliminate any risk of you losing your blog for a reasonable fee. We would move your blog to the domain name you choose. You would have full control now in the future and no one can then delete your blog!
Everything will be the same and as an added benefit, we would optimize your blog (SEO) by adding great plug-ins.
Please email me at greg@themightymo.com to discuss this on the phone.
It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
2 comments:
Hello!
You have a very nice blog. Obviously, you put a lot of time and energy into it.
Did you know that Wordpress can delete your blog at their whim? If you have doubts about that read http://en.support.wordpress.com/advertising/
It may be difficult to determine what WordPress considers "advertising." If you provide a link to your business home page is that advertising?
I started thinking on this subject when one of my clients lost his blog. It just disappeared. He was thinking of moving it to his own domain but he did not act in time. We (my son and I did put up a new blog on his website. Now Wordpress cannot cause him grief again.
We can help you eliminate any risk of you losing your blog for a reasonable fee. We would move your blog to the domain name you choose. You would have full control now in the future and no one can then delete your blog!
Everything will be the same and as an added benefit, we would optimize your blog (SEO) by adding great plug-ins.
Please email me at greg@themightymo.com to discuss this on the phone.
Sincerely,
Greg Cryns
http://www.themightymo.com
Phone: 805-226-8354
It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Post a Comment