Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank Goodness Ifs: #2 Preview

Welcome to the second week of Zook Book Nook's Friday meme: Thank Goodness IFs!
Tomorrow is Friday, the day to give yourself the freedom to imagine the "what if" of your week and write about it on your blog. Please be sure to enter your URL into Mister Linky on my blog tomorrow, so others can visit your blog!


If this is your first time participating, then please check out the introduction for this meme!

If you are interested in sending me "If" statements of your own to be listed on a Friday meme, please email me one or more at zookbooknook (at) yahoo (dot) com. I'll list your blog URL with your "If" statement for a Friday meme!

I hope you enjoy letting your imagination spin over these Thank Goodness IFs! I am looking forward to reading your blogs with your responses tomorrow.

Thank Goodness IFs:

(1) If I could rewrite a story in the news this week. . .

(2) If I could be a guru about something, it would be. . .

(3) If I could have recorded on camera one moment this week. . .

(4) If I had been born in a different country, I would be. . .

(5) If I had one line that could "hook, line, and sinker" . . .

Please continue scrolling down for my Thursday post for

Mama Kat's writers workshop!

2 comments:

Tess said...

This looks like fun! I might just watch this round to see how it all works before trying it myself. It looks simple, but I mess even the easist things up :)

and, thanks for visiting my blog. It's always fun to meet new writing friends...especially children's writers!

K said...

Thanks Tess! I'd be happy to have you participate in it whenever you want to :) Thinking "what if..." through out my life has given me a lot to imagine, but I always come back to being grateful for what did actually happen. Still it's fun to imagine the what if of our week, be it big or small, it teaches me something!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs