Tomorrow is the first Friday of TGIFs and I hope you'll enjoy participating in it!
Are you thankful it's Friday? Or are you grateful that some answers to your "If" imaginings this week didn't actually happen even though it might have made your week a bit more challenging? If we start to imagine how one tiny bump in our week or our life went differently, we may realize how many wonderful things did happen.
Purpose: Every Friday we'll allow ourselves the freedom to imagine the "What ifs..." that try to rule our world during the week that is full of highs and lows as parents, writers, workers, children, siblings, spouses, and individuals.
How it Works: Below is a set of "What If" statements. Choose one or more of them to answer on your blog Friday. Then leave your blog URL in Mister Linky on my blog on Friday, so everyone can link to your blog and read what you wrote!
Contribute: If you'd like me to add a "What If" statement of your own for a TGIFs Friday, please email me one or more at zookbooknook (at) yahoo (dot) com. I'll include your blog URL with your "What If" statement!
Thank Goodness Ifs:
(1) If I could have (or should have) told a white lie this week. . .
(2) If I could delete one conversation I had this week. . .
(3) If I received a bonus in my pay check today. . .
(4) If I had to choose between time alone in front of the wheel or time alone in front of the television. . .
(5) If I had an extra hour to spend with a child, we would. . .
Please continue scrolling down for today's post:
Mama Kat's Writers Workshop!

5 comments:
Mine would be what if I hadn't killed the lady at the post today... Just kidding.
I like this and will try to remember to participate!
Kimberly:
Terrific idea. I'll begin participating next Friday. My posts are already scheduled for this week.
Regards,
Donna
www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com
what a great idea! I'll try to participate soon... I really like your "what ifs"
I really like this idea and will do it tomorrow. Sounds like fun! Thanks for stopping by my site, mommy is in the bathroom, I'm glad you liked it! I don't even like it haha. Naa, I just don't know what I'm yet. See ya tomorrow with my What If's.
Thank you everyone for your support! I'm excited about doing a meme and thinking about my what ifs of the week and putting them into words! I think reading everyone else's what if moments will also give us a lot to think about!
Post a Comment