Thursday, May 21, 2009

Operation Aborted Issue with Internet Explorer

Many blogs are having this problem. If you pull up my blog and get a box that says "Operation Aborted" and cancels loading my blog, just click okay and then hit the back arrow. You may have to do this twice, but then my blog may remain up.

Blogger is looking into the problem. It appears that blogs with the gadget "Google Followers" have this issue right now. If it isn't resolved by tomorrow, I will just remove the gadget so it is easier to view my blog.

Thanks for your patience!

4 comments:

Lucia said...

Finally! I figured blogger was having issues. Anyway, wanted to come by and say hello. the photo writing contest sounds quite interested. will be back!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that one but I wasn't online much yesterday. I have back posts of yours to catch up on. Hopefully they load up fine!

TuTu's Bliss said...

I'm having the same problem. The thing is it isn't just YOUR blog. When I sign out of MY own blogger, I don't have the problem viewing your blog. Very odd. The writing contest sounds neat.

K said...

Thanks to Mama's Losin' It for pointing out what the problem is. I've removed the Google Followers gadget for now, but hopefully I can reinstall it soon!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs