Love this, Kim!! I really love playing around with photos and editing! Very cool :)
Lovely Kim and what a great title! :)
Thanks :) I usually use Picnik, but the site has been down for me lately, so I did this with Foto Flexer I think it is called?
perfect tittle for a perfect pop art. They are so, so cute!
How wonderful, and what beautiful smiles :-)
This is really cool. It is a wonderful picture to start with and I really love your color choices.
Just beautiful! :)
Very cool, Kim! And how sweet are they?!
Lovely!
Gorgeous girls!
What a gorgeous photo. Love what you did with it. :)
So cool - I'm going to try out that site!
I have always liked the color comparison shots. So adoc to the title's name.
Lovely picture! I like the one of the bottom left best. :)
Gorgeous!
Amazing what we can do with today's technology! Great artwork and great subjects! :)
Post a Comment
Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs
16 comments:
Love this, Kim!! I really love playing around with photos and editing! Very cool :)
Lovely Kim and what a great title! :)
Thanks :) I usually use Picnik, but the site has been down for me lately, so I did this with Foto Flexer I think it is called?
perfect tittle for a perfect pop art. They are so, so cute!
How wonderful, and what beautiful smiles :-)
This is really cool. It is a wonderful picture to start with and I really love your color choices.
Just beautiful! :)
Very cool, Kim! And how sweet are they?!
Lovely!
Gorgeous girls!
What a gorgeous photo. Love what you did with it. :)
So cool - I'm going to try out that site!
I have always liked the color comparison shots. So adoc to the title's name.
Lovely picture! I like the one of the bottom left best. :)
Gorgeous!
Amazing what we can do with today's technology!
Great artwork and great subjects! :)
Post a Comment