Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Building a Bridge

Not literally, just metaphorically, today and every single day since I've become a mother of two!

Today I am a guest at Adriel's site "The Mommyhood Memos!"

I don't recall how I stumbled upon Adriel's blog; however, I do remember that when I did I knew in an instant I had found a gem of a site. Adriel's blog speaks of the pure beautiful truth of being a mother in a literary way, and I love it!

It's an honor to be on her blog today discussing how I've been building a bridge, 
so please pop over to The Mommyhood Memos!



The Mommyhood Memos

2 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

Loved your post...

Adriel Booker said...

Love your post. Even now, with my barely two-week old and twenty-month-old, I've already thought of it several times. "bridges, bridges" - one of my new mommy-mantras. Thank you again. x

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs