Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Pure Pleasure

(My second daughter, a few weeks old and so content)


16 comments:

Stasha said...

Oh my, she is so precious. She even looks a little like she does these days!

Kiddothings said...

That is just the cutest little thing. So contented indeed. I loved my babies laying down on me like that when they were that small. Thanks for sharing such a precious moment! :)

Crystal said...

Awwwwwww!!!! Pets and babies are totally at their cutest when they're having themselves a little snooze. :-)

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Pure perfection :)

Kate F. (@katefineske) said...

It's getting closer! :) How exciting!

Sarah Tokeley said...

That's a beautiful picture. It's brightened up my day :-)

LA Botchar said...

oh, if I only I could have a nap like that.....what I could accomplish. and with a smile on my face!

The Sisters' Hood said...

such bliss!

Angela Brown said...

Such a darling picture. Oh the joy of a delciious, smile-inducing nap

K said...

Thanks everyone! This has always been a favorite photo of mine that I snapped, holding the camera out from me, as it caught the little smile of joy (relief probably from gas or from listening to the sounds inside my belly) on my baby's face. I am so excited to welcome our third daughter soon!

Kimberly said...

So sweet

Alison said...

Omigosh, look at her sweet smile!! Just precious. And soon, you'll have another, yay!

Barbara said...

This picture is just too sweet! I love that smile of being so content and happy...

Anonymous said...

That is quite possibly the cutest picture.

Jen said...

Awww, SO cute!! Love that little grin on her face.

Cookie’s Mom said...

Chubby baby cheeks - ack - I can hardly stand the cuteness! I miss those peaceful moments. Enjoy!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs