Sunday, September 25, 2011

10 Summer Moments

I'm fortunate to live in a land of perpetual spring-summer.

The calendar tells me we are past the summer months; however, my daughters and I are still running through sprinklers, eating fresh watermelon on picnic blankets, and splashing on sunscreen daily.

Stasha's Monday Listicles this week is devoted to Summer 2011, so to recap June, July, and August I've put together my top 10 favorite summer moments from 2011!


1
Happy Birthday to My Little Two-Year-Old!!

2
Our puppy Willow has demolished all of my flowers in the backyard!

3
Flying to MN to be with family!

4
Grandma's Girls!

5
My Girl's First Medal: Awarded by Papa for excellence in reading!

6
I finally broke down and gave my 4-year-old her first hair cut!

7
Daily Floor Puzzles Wipe Us Out!

8
Happy 4th Birthday to My Mermaid SuperGirl!

9
A Walk on the Beach With Papa!

10
We're cheering the end of summer as Daddy's ship returns this fall!


24 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

What beautiful, beautiful pictures :-)

Anne said...

Love the photos Kim, looks like a great summer, but I missed seeing you in the photos! Can't wait for December!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos of a great summer. Looking forward to many others in a couple of months when your husband is home and the new baby arrives.

Jen said...

First off...MN?! Awesome!
Second, I'm coming to move in with you and your never ending spring-summer. You won't mind will you! ;)
Love all of your pictures!

Stasha said...

Your daughters are such cheerful, pretty girls. The photo of your 4th B'day party was in your first list you linked up and I love seeing it again! The medal for reading, LOVE IT. What a lovely life you live, thank you for sharing your happiness. How are the flowers doing?

Bits of Bee said...

Great pictures - your girls are so adorable! Glad I found you, when I read your comment on my post, I checked for you on Twitter and was surprised that I wasn't already following you!

K said...

Oh Bits of Bee, I am horrible at Twitter and Klout and all the social media out there! Thank you for finding me on Twitter :) I'm doing good if I log on to it once a week! I love next week's topic!!

Thank you everyone for taking a look at my summer photos! I love living in the southwest corner of the U.S.! We're very fortunate, but I do miss the smell of fall and the feel of snow.

Kiddothings said...

What lovely pictures Kim and what great times to cherish. Your girls are just adorable and they're actually the same ages a my kids. Happy Belated Birthday to both of them :)

Alison said...

What a wonderful summer, Kim! Your girls are adorable.

Barbara said...

Such great pictures! It definitely looks like you've had an amazing summer!

Fabulosokids Bruce said...

Your summer looks AWESOME! I'll have to get on the stick next year ;)

Stacey said...

I am officially jealous of your perpetual summer. Great pictures!

Crystal said...

Lovely pics. Your girls are too cute for words!! :-)

Angie Mizzell said...

Once upon a time, I wanted to live in San Diego. If I could live a parallel life, that's where I'd be. (In addition to being a backup dancer for Britney.)

Loved these photos, especially the one of your girl in the Navy cheerleading uniform. And your youngest really looks like you! (I think)

Melissa said...

Wow, beautiful, pictures, beautiful girls, happy moments. Hope you have lots and lots of those.

Abby said...

Your girls are adorable! yay, summer!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

So lovely! Happy continuing summer :)

christina said...

adorable! i love all the pics; love this listicle!

Jackie said...

Ah, Kim the photo of your dad and your girls on the beach...sigh. So adorable!
Sounds like you had a fabulous summer filled with fun.

www.theomalot.com said...

What chubby-cheeked CHERUBS you have Kimberly! These pictures - all of them - such moments. My fave one is the cake for year 2, the expressions of joy. (Why can't I feel that happy at MY birthdays?) And I loved #3 - the look on the baby, she's giving big sis "the stinkeye" for somethin'. Priceless!

Anita said...

Parents and children and spouses add so much joy to our lives. Your picures show it well.

Cookie’s Mom said...

What a nice Papa! That's so sweet that he gives out medals. Looks like it was a very fun summer. (Totally jealous that you have nice weather year-round.)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - your girls are beautiful!

Valeria said...

Summer is always fun. Lots of energy, late nights, water, sun... Love your memories.
Congrats to the young lady for being a good reader.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs