That is a beautiful necklace--I haven't seen anything like that. Military widows need more help than people realize. Happy Wednesday! ~Carolyn Cookin' for my Captain
Thank you everyone for stopping by. Mary's story and what she is going through has deeply impacted my heart. I pray for all of our men and women fighting for freedom around the world. I pray for Mary and her children.
10 comments:
That is a beautiful necklace--I haven't seen anything like that. Military widows need more help than people realize.
Happy Wednesday!
~Carolyn
Cookin' for my Captain
I echo Carolyn. This makes me so sad.
Hey! Wanted to say thanks for the great comment you made about my writing excerpts on "Quirky Pickings"! (about kids sneaking into the room at night)
I am actually TheMommyMambo.com and was a featured guest over there. So please dance on over my way and follow along. I'll do the same while I'm here!
Yes, Military Widows do need support ~ thanks for posting this ~ namaste,
Visting from the art and the tree Wordless Wednesday ~ Come visit my blogs ~ A Creative Harbor and Share the Creative Journey ~ thanks again ~ C.
That is a tender tribute and a great reminder. :)
This is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Very pretty!
Here's my Wordless Wednesday for this week:
Wordless Wednesday: New York Church
I hope you will also stop by and join in Readerbuzz's August Giveaway!
What a great cause. So sad.
Thank you everyone for stopping by. Mary's story and what she is going through has deeply impacted my heart. I pray for all of our men and women fighting for freedom around the world. I pray for Mary and her children.
Beautiful necklace!
Post a Comment