Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Biggest List

Thing 1 and Thing 2 - have you discovered Corey's blog yet? And her awesome book for kids: Hop Plop! Well hop on over to Thing 1 and Thing 2, she's got an awesome list of Summer Biggest.

I thought I'd go ahead and ride her coattails and come up with my own Summer Biggest List:

Biggest Dream- My short stories place in the writing contests I entered them into

Biggest Regret- Not traveling more with my girls before I got too far along in my pregnancy

Biggest Hurdle- Lack of sleep from getting up at 4 every morning with my 2-year-old

Biggest Accomplishment- Finishing several short stories

Biggest Mistake- Getting into the routine of letting my daughters watch a movie at 5 in the morning

Biggest Sacrifice- Giving up my decaf soy java chip light frappuccino because I'm pregnant

Biggest Weakness- Drinking McDonald's sweet iced tea in place of the Starbucks frappuccino

Biggest Goal- To make the most of the final three months of my husband's deployment despite missing him

3 comments:

The Spaghetti Westerner said...

Oh man! Movies at 5 am...that's rough.

I love McDonald's sweet tea! It's like the perfect summer drink, isn't it?

Stasha said...

Is decaf not good while pregnant? I never drank coffee until last year but I though decaf should be fine?
Your dreams will come true!

K said...

My doctor said Starbucks decaf is still more caffeinated than regular coffee brands, but I stay away from the frapp also due to the calories and sugar. Not that McDonalds sweet tea has any less sugar. I think it is 50g of carbs!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs