Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank Goodness IFs: #6 Preview

Tomorrow is Friday, the day to give yourself the freedom to imagine the "what if" of your week and write about it on your blog. Please be sure to enter your URL into Mister Linky on my blog tomorrow, so others can visit your blog!

If this is your first time participating, then please check out the introduction for this meme!If you are interested in sending me "If" statements of your own to be listed on a Friday meme, please email me one or more at zookbooknook (at) yahoo (dot) com. I'll list your blog URL with your "If" statement for a Friday meme!

I hope you enjoy letting your imagination spin over these Thank Goodness IFs! I am looking forward to reading your blogs with your responses tomorrow.

People, Places, Things, Oh My! Nouns are everywhere, concrete or ephemeral, big or small, past or present. How did nouns impact your week?

Thank Goodness IFs:
(1) If I could have been a fly on a wall this week...
(2) If I had to revisit my least favorite childhood place...
(3) If I was asked to nominate a blogger for an award, the award would be for...
(4) If I could travel anywhere in the world to get one item...
(5) If I could interview one famous person...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I set up a post already. I'm going to do this one this week!

MIITB said...

Ooooh.. I love these what ifs! I have been so uninspired and this is just what I need.. .thank you!!

K said...

I found these to intrigue me as well this week, and I just wrote responses for all of them since I couldn't choose! I'm looking forward to reading everyone's What Ifs tomorrow!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs