Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank Goodness IFs: #4 Preview

If I had more time, I'd be more creative.

If I had less time, I'd be less afraid of taking chances.




As we get older, time becomes a bigger part of our lives. Thank goodness for the time we had as children when we could play and imagine and explore without the hands of time on our shoulders. As adults we feel the pressure of time and our lives tend to revolve around this pressure.



Tomorrow's Thank Goodness IFs focus on "time" and how you feel about it! Below are five "What if" statements to spur your thinking. Please choose one or more to answer in your blog on Friday and come back to my blog to post your blog's URL in Mister Linky!

Thank Goodness IFs:

(1) If I had to choose one hour of this past week to relive and do differently. . .

(2) If I could stop time forever, I would choose the year I was/am. . .

(3) If children were watchmakers, then. . .

(4) If I had time to write a story about time it would go something like this. . .

(5) If I had only until midnight before my enchanted carriage turned back into a pumpkin, I would. . .

2 comments:

Corey Schwartz said...

Hmm, interesting quote. If I had less time, I'd less afraid of taking chances. Definitely food for thought.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I won't be able to do this tomorrow and I don't know how to do Mr. Linky yet.

If I could stop time....
I would go back to 1982. I would have been almost 31. It would have been before March, that is when my Mother passed away. My son was born in '79 and my daughter in '81.
Nine months after my Mom passed my husband left me. I would have liked to just continue on without all the shit that happened.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs