Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Baby Girl

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments and wishes over the past few days! My husband and I just returned home today with our newborn, and our toddler was very very happy to see us come home with her!

Our baby girl weighed in at almost 10 pounds and is full of love for her big sister already! Here are some photos to enjoy. I hope you had fun thinking about the first June Bug Photo-Writing contest! Next week's contest involves writing a 300 word story about a photo I'll post on Monday.

15 comments:

Loren said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! If, and when you get a free second, please send me your address at lorenc_2000@yahoo.com
I have something for your new little girl. Best Wishes,
Loren

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is beautiful. You have been very blessed, enjoy the ride.
(I'm sure your very familiar with the rollow coaster of life already)

Unknown said...

She is precious Kimberly! I'm glad everyone is home and healthy!

God bless!

kate hopper said...

Congratulations! She's adorable and huge! I'm so happy for all of you!

MIITB said...

Very beautiful :) And congrats!

KatBouska said...

Awwwww...she's beautiful!!! Congrats and take care of yourself!

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, congrats! How PRECIOUS! I love the picture of Ayla hugging her baby sister :)

Tess said...

Look at all that beautiful hair! Congrats, mommy. Best wishes being sent your way.

Joyce Wolfley said...

I love that first picture. They are so beautiful. Congrats!

Ginny Marie said...

There's nothing like a newborn! Congratulations!

Lucia said...

Aw, those pictures brought back memories. Gorgeous little girl! Congratulations to you and your hubby and big sis!

Anonymous said...

How sweet - sisters! Congratulations! You're a super mom for posting on your blog and uploading pictures the day you get home from the hospital!

TuTu's Bliss said...

oooooohhhhhh That makes me want another. Can you post a pic. of the crying baby and a dirty diaper next? I might need a reality check! Hugs and congrats, jen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm so sorry I missed your birth post! Congratulations :)

Christy said...

Simply too precious! Your whole family!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs