(2) If I ever needed the sweet sensation of chocolate on my tongue, it was... after another day full of learning how to balance a toddler on one hip and a newborn on the other. My older daughter cries and pulls on me in desperation when I nurse my newborn. My newborn cries from gas pains in her sleep, waking my toddler up from her nap too early. My toddler prefers to run around during meal times as I try to shovel the food into my mouth faster than the speed of light only to ask 5 minutes later "what did I just eat?"
(3) If Swine flu and other influenzas are spread by touch, then I most likely encountered a bug this week... from our dog since he's the only one getting "out" these days. I hope it won't take too long before we get a new routine established, so I can venture out of the house with two little ones. For now, however, it's just our dog that I put in the backyard who is getting out. Fortunately for him, and us, there are no pigs or chickens in the yard that could lead to a new viral strain of dog-pig-chicken.
Mr. Linky is still down, so please leave your blog URL in the comments if you want to participate in TGIFs!
Thank Goodness IFs:
(1) If I could have spent more time staring at _____ this week...
(2) If I ever needed the sweet sensation of chocolate on my tongue, it was...
(3) If Swine flu and other influenzas are spread by touch, then I most likely encountered a bug this week...
(4) If a certain smell helps us to recall a certain memory, then...
(5) If I suddenly lost my ability to hear, then my children...

1 comment:
#1 was just precious! I hope you can establish a routine soon too, I'm sure it will make things much easier for your older daughter too! And it will help you get out of the house too!
My TGIF is here-http://weightbgone07.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
Post a Comment