Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank Goodness IFs: #5 Preview

Tomorrow is TGIFs here on Zook Book Nook!
Whether your senses are in overdrive this Spring or underutilized in front of your computer, it's high time we got our sense of sight, taste, touch, smell, and hearing in shape!
So gear up your five senses and let your minds roll over the five "What If" statements below and come back to my blog tomorrow to post your blog URL in Mister Linky!

Thank Goodness IFs:
(1) If I could have spent more time staring at _____ this week...
(2) If I ever needed the sweet sensation of chocolate on my tongue, it was...
(3) If Swine flu and other influenzas are spread by touch, then I most likely encountered a bug this week...
(4) If a certain smell helps us to recall a certain memory, then...
(5) If I suddenly lost my ability to hear, then my children...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, these are great Kimberly! I'm glad you go them out there early because I'll have to think about them. Wonderful prompts!

Hope things at home are going well with your family and that Grace is getting comfortable!

God bless!

Loren said...

Grace is such a beautiful name! Thank you for the prompt, I tried it on my blog today. Hope you are doing well. :)

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs