Monday, June 15, 2009

June Bug Contest: Day Three

This is the final day of the June Bug Contest on my blog!
Thank you to everyone who has participated so far.
If you are new to this contest, please click here for the introduction.
Anyone is welcome to enter the contest!
June Bug Contest: Picture This
Contest Guidelines
  1. Choose a photo of your own and write a poem about it (20 line limit) (The title does not count toward the line number).
  2. Submit the photo and poem to me via email at zookbooknook (at) yahoo (dot) com by Sunday June 21st at noon EST. (Please minimize the file size if you are attaching it)
  3. In your email include your blog's URL.
  4. On the day you submit your entry post a link to my blog about this contest on your blog.
  5. Check back to my blog on Tuesday June 23rd to see if you won!
  6. The winner will receive a $15 Starbucks gift card and I will post your photo and poem on my blog.
  7. I will try to be an objective judge by using a rubric based on Creativity, Spelling & Punctuation, and The Title.

GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea :) I may have to think something up!

Unknown said...

What a great idea...I can't wait to see who wins!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs