
Mommy is in the Bathroom recently gave me "One Lovely Blog Award," so I wanted to send out a big thank you to her and pass the award on to some blogs that I think are lovely as well! Some of these blogs may have received this award already from another blogger, but they are truly lovely to me so I had to recognize them again!
To each blogger that I have nominated for this award: please nominate 15 blogs you find to be lovely!
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 - Corey was one of the first followers I had on my blog and her own blog gives me a lot to think about as a writer and mother. She has published an outstanding book, Hop Plop, that causes my daughter to giggle and shriek every time we read it!
- Urban Science Adventures - Danielle is a friend of mine from grad school, and although her blog is different from all the others I follow on my blogrolls, she reaches out and touches many children and adults with her remarkable blog! She is a genius, and I always learn something new by reading her blog.
- Dude, Where Am I? - Loren's blog is a truly heartfelt blog. She shares all kinds of stories with her readers that touch on the heart and soul of a writer-mama. I laugh and cry and smile when I read her blog.
- Just a Girl - Lorettajo amazes me. She balances nursing with writing. She began blogging in January and from what I've read she has a lot of potential as a writer! I enjoy following her along in her quest to write a novel.
- Blogging Mama - I heart Andrea for all THREE of her blogs. She recently interviewed on my blog, so if you missed it please click here! Each blog is different from one another, and all are extremely insightful, well-written, and enjoyable.
- Lemon Drop Pie - Ginny Marie deserves this award for her blog's name alone: Lemon Drop Pie - Serve Me Up a Slice of that Sweet 'N Sour Life! Her blog is beautiful and touches on the wonders of life with children.
- Funny Poetry Girl - Elliah's blog hits home with me with every post she writes. She's funny, real, lovely, and a fantastic writer! She recently interviewed Barbie and had to book her books in the freezer!
- Lisa Wants the Floor - Lisa's blog is one I get very excited to see on the top of my blogroll when she's posted a new piece. Her writing is fresh and innovative. Her stories about parenting and more make me think about the importance of the small things in life.
- Life's Too Short Not to Share - Susan has one of those blogs you go back and read every post in the archive all in one sitting! She is witty and creative. I laugh every time I read her blog about her experiences of being a mom.
- BlokThoughts - Shelle is another amazing blogger mama who maintains more than one blog! In addition to BlokThoughts, she and Blogging Mama (#5) manage The Real World: Venus vs. Mars. I love reading both blogs every day because I know I'm going to learn something new and get a laugh or two in the process!
- Moms Without Blogs - I recently discovered this blog and I'm addicted. This award goes to all the women who post on this site. Every writer offers personal, touching stories in different writing styles. This blog is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
- A Duck in her Pond - If sweetness could be the taste of a blog, then this one would be it. Her outlook on life matches her extraordinary writing talent and delicious recipes. This Blond Duck also has one of the prettiest blogs I've every come across!
- Joyce Wolfley - Joyce's blog "The Novice Novelist" is brand new and already has a ton of followers! She is a writer-mama who offers bits and pieces of all kinds of good ideas and information on her blog!
- Writers Inspired - Mary Jo is one of those unique bloggers that make you stop and think for more than one minute when you read her blog. She writes posts that make me think about how being a writer-mama relates to my entire being of happiness in a way that helps me appreciate the small things in life. She also has a suite of awesome blog book tours booked for her blog this summer!
- Diary of a New Mom - This writer-mama writes from the front lines of being a writer with two young children. I love how she writes because it is real, practical, helpful, and fun. Her dedication to being a writer and a mother inspires and encourages me that it is possible!
10 comments:
What a Lovely Award! Thanks so much for nominating my blog! I'm looking forward to reading some of the other blogs you nominated. They all sound fabulous!
Thanks so much! :) It was so sweet of you to think of me! I'm going to go check out these lovely ladies!
Thank you very much Kimberly, I love your blog too! Happy Saturday :)
Congratulations on your award :)
Thank you very much. I'm happy to put it on my blog :)
Congratulations to you... and thank you so much!! Coming from you I consider this an honor, and now I'm off to read some of your other recommendations that I haven't visited yet.
Kimberly,
Again, thank you for the award! How sweet and what a nice intro to my blog. Looks like a fine lineup of blogs I need to start reading!
Hugs,
Mary Jo
That is so sweet of you. Thank you!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think YOU are just lovely!
Thank you so much for the nomination! I'm truly honored. I look forward to reading the other blogs you nominated, since I have yet to figure out how to follow blogs I am interested in (I'm a slow cyber-learner!). Hope life with child number 2 is treating you well.
Post a Comment