At first I worried that maybe someone in another country had translated the book Janeology and might be selling it for profit, but then I Googled Ukraine and Zook and this is what I stumbled upon:
a dating site called Zoosk
and then I realized Jane is probably one of the most common names, not sure how common it is in the Ukraine.
So I put one plus one together, and I have to the conclusion that my far far eastern readers come to my blog searching for a date with Jane.
I'm curious what other bloggers have experienced with posts and their audiences, far and wide!
1 comment:
Briefly, I was getting a few hits from the middle east on a post titled "Poop Explosion" which was about a messy clean up situation with the dog.
I was a new blogger then, so it concerned me because I thought some terrorist was surfing my blog. lol
Do you look at the stats page in Blogger and click on search words...or something like that? It's interesting to see what people are Googling to get to land on our sites.
Post a Comment