Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kindergarten Has Started


My oldest girl had a big day today (and so did my husband and I). We sailed into kindergarten and we made it through the goodbyes with dry eyes and full smiles.

Our daughter's confidence continues to amaze us. We had to beg her for hugs this morning as she was dancing on the tips of her toes to bolt into her kindergarten room for the very first time. Her younger sister also pranced on her toes in anticipation for her older sister.


I didn't watch the clock (every hour), but my other two daughters and I missed her all day. She is my firecracker, full of spunk and cheer. As I pushed our 8 month old baby girl in the stroller up the hill behind my husband and two older girls, I watched my oldest twirl and skip on her way to kindergarten.


 I don't envy her teacher for having 24 little munchkins to teach, but I do envy her for having my little girl all day long! We all miss her!


No comments:

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs