LOVE IT!!! And I flip the question right back at you: what do you thing was going through her mind?!
LOL :) I think it was my husband's trick to distract her from crying for the boob!
Haha!! She's so cute!
What a great shot and appropriate title to go with it! She's so adorable! Men do have some wonderful ideas for distraction! :D
My Mum told me never to try and eat something bigger than my head!She never told me why, though :-)
She is too cute! I wonder what she thought she was eating!
Oh, that's sweet.
Balls provide so much entertainment at that age!
So funny! And a perfect title too!
Oh, love it! :D
Oh, I love that shot, Kim. So precious!! And, whatever distraction works, right? ;)
Post a Comment
Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs
11 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
And I flip the question right back at you: what do you thing was going through her mind?!
LOL :) I think it was my husband's trick to distract her from crying for the boob!
Haha!! She's so cute!
What a great shot and appropriate title to go with it! She's so adorable! Men do have some wonderful ideas for distraction! :D
My Mum told me never to try and eat something bigger than my head!
She never told me why, though :-)
She is too cute! I wonder what she thought she was eating!
Oh, that's sweet.
Balls provide so much entertainment at that age!
So funny! And a perfect title too!
Oh, love it! :D
Oh, I love that shot, Kim. So precious!! And, whatever distraction works, right? ;)
Post a Comment