Sunday, September 18, 2011

Winners Announcement

Thank you everyone for stopping by my blog this week to comment on my two book giveaway posts!

Using a random number generator to choose a winner who commented, I have two winners:

Anita of Beyond the Diapers and Spills has won a free copy of Karen Harrington's book Janeology!

Angie Mizzell has won a free copy of Judy Miller's ebook What to Expect From Your Adopted Tween!

Anita, if you could please email me (kimberlyzook (at) yahoo (dot) com) your mailing address I will send your book to you! And Angie, I'll pass your email address on to Judy so look for an email from her with your ebook!

Congratulations and thank you again everyone for commenting on these two posts!

3 comments:

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Anita said...

I'll be emailing you in a minute to claim my prize! :)

Thank you for hosting the giveaway and the author, too.

Thanks to inluvwithwords for the congats.

Anita said...

I have the book! I'll read it after I finish the 900+ page "Gone With the Wind." :)

Thank you Kim and Karen Harrington.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs