Monday, August 22, 2011

Writers Platform Building Campaign



Rach Writes has made my day!

In Rachael's words,
"There are so many of us out there. Aspiring authors, bloggers (whether established or beginning), industry peeps, even published authors, all of whom want to build their online platforms. We write insightful posts and articles, actively blog within the blogosphere, take part in challenges, competitions, and contests galore.

We have the passion and the drive to make it, but…we could all do with a bit of support.
"
Starting today and running through October 31st is the Third Writers Platform Building Campaign. So hop on over to Rach Writes to join in!


17 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Thanks for stopping by. I gave you a follow and look forward to your wisdom :)

alberta ross said...

Hi there - just beginning my tour of sites - hope to get to know you better over the weeks

Katie Gates said...

Hi Kimberly, I'm over here from the Campaigners list. I look forward to reading more of your posts. (At the moment, we're the only two in Literary Fiction, but I assume it'll build.)

Liz said...

Great to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I love the layout of your blog, especially your signature! I'm a first time campaigner by the way. :)
- andrea

Crystal said...

Hi there! Thanks for the follow and the comment on my blog. I look forward to campaigning with you! :-)

Cassandra said...

Hi! Just stopping in as a fellow campaigner. LOVE the blog, especially its name!

Daniel R. Marvello said...

Hi Kim. I look forward to campaigning with you!

Stacy S. Jensen said...

Hi. I'm one of the campaigners. Look forward to learning more about your blog. I liked, followed, etc.

Unknown said...

hello from fellow campaigner, Eileen over at Speak Coffee to Me! i'm looking forward to it!

K said...

Thank you everyone for stopping by! I promise if I haven't made it to your site yet I will soon; I just caught the stomach virus my two girls had so I'm offline today. :(

Golden Eagle said...

Fellow Campaigner here. It's nice to meet you!

Thank you for coming by my blog. :)

julie fedderson said...

Hello from a new follower! Glad to see you on the campaign trail--look forward to reading more of your work!

Dora Hiers said...

Hey Kim.

I'm Dora from the campaign, romance category, stopping by to introduce myself. I totally understand the ying-yang with your daughter. Enjoyed browsing your blog and look forward to getting to know you better.

Ellen said...

Hey, I'm in your campaign for the nonfic section! :) nice to meet ya!

Sheri Doyle said...

Hi! Fellow campaigner and new follower! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Holly Vance said...

Nice to meet you fellow Campaigner.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs