So here's a Monday Listicle of the Ten (G)LOL posts I have read to date:
1. The White Whale and the Nuts - Gossip about another mother living her own personal hell!
2. Dear Summer: I Love You But... - I reply, “That big-ass mole just fell off!”
3. An Open Letter to My Child Regarding His Latest Obsession: Flipping the Bird - Mommy, I touched the table and my middle finger was a little higher than my other fingers. Is that okay?
4. Putting on the Armor of Mommy Power - I have to go suit up and sharpen my sword for our shopping outing today...
5. How to Lose the Baby Weight - Run up and down the stairs 4-5 times to get your older child a glass of water, scare away monsters, and find beloved stuffed animal.
6. Mommypants Moment – Need ‘em at Walmart - I ran and I ran and then I ran right into heaven: The diaper aisle.
7. Am I Fat? And Why You Should Never Answer That. - She didn’t even THINK she was larger this year, but now her own husband has turned against her and solidified her deepest fears. She is gigantic!
8. Speaking of Strengths - I will be writing in rhyme and buying some low cut dresses.
9. Wardrobe Malfunction - Granny made us wear these clothes as our pajamas last night.
10. Mommy Fail #118: Teaching a Kid How to Pee - So there you have it...that's what you get for letting a woman teach a boy how to pee.
Bonus: The Silly Vlog by My Daughters - They make me laugh every day!
Bonus: The Silly Vlog by My Daughters - They make me laugh every day!
What 10 things make you laugh out loud?
Link it up to

12 comments:
That video is so cute! Reminds me of my kids. They love to dance like that.
This is great. Thank you Kimberly! i read some, but others are new to me. Will sit down and read them tomorrow.
Your girls are so cute! love the tutu!
Wow! Thanks for the great reading list. Fun AND useful!
Those are two silly girls, alright! :D
Great video! I think they've got a career in the ballet ahead of them.
Loved your girls in the video, sometimes you just wish they were like that all the time and never grow up. I'll have to check the list out later, too much to see right now, thanks for sharing.
Your girls are just adorable!! I hope I'll have time to read some of the posts here. Be back again to check them out. Thanks for sharing them!
Ooh, I'm totally checking out this list. I need a laugh after the day I've had! And it's so true, as tough as it can be to raise small kids, they DO make you laugh every day, don't they?
Thank you everyone for stopping by! I love reading these blogs in the morning, because they help me start my day with a laugh. These links to certain posts are just a handful of many each blogger writes that are funny!
The kids are adorable. I haven't read all of these posts...I'll definitely have to check them out.
Great timing on this post. Last Friday, I was going to write a post called "The things that make you go hahahahaha" but then my blog got hacked. It's about the few things that have happened recently that have made me REALLY laugh, not just laugh on the inside. I'm still going to post it... but I just think it's neat how we must have been on the same wavelength. :)
I can't wait to read your funny post Angie! Your last one of Awesome had some great links in it. I didn't think of the idea of funny, Stasha at The Good Life, did, so I think you two were on the same wave length! I love making lists, so Stasha's Monday Listicles is a perfect way for me to start my blogging week :)
Post a Comment