My blog is three years old. I am ready to move on past the fall image (although it is my favorite season) and into a look that matches how I feel when I blog. A more professional look that matches my website.
So I am excited to announce that coming soon Zook Book Nook will have a new LOOK!
Cynthia of NW Designs is an amazing designer, and thanks to Alison of Mama Wants This, I learned of Cynthia's talents. As soon as I saw her portfolio, I knew I wanted her to create the new look for my blog.
So a big thank you to Cynthia for her creative talents and hard work. And a big thank you to Alison for the introduction!
The blog facial of Zook Book Nook is about to begin! Hold on to your seats...
5 comments:
how exciting! Looking forward to seeing the changes.
I can't wait see it! I'm always messing with my site. I've tried hiring people, buying my WP theme and I'm still not liking it! I think I get bored too easy.
Yay, that is exciting! I've worked w/ Cynthia in the past & she's great. Can't wait to see your new look.
Good luck with your new look! Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment on my list of 10 words!
I'm ready and waiting for the new look, always fun to shake things up every now and then. Only worried that somehow I'll be hypnotized into reading it endlessly over and over till I'm under your spell....:)
Post a Comment