I think these questions are great for writers to spark their creative juices, but the questions are also helpful for mamas who, like me, are trying to reconnect with themselves. It's easy to get a bit lost in MommyLand.
So here are your questions! I'd be happy to read any of your answers if you wish to post them in the comments, but you may wish to just keep your answers to yourself!
Writer-Mama Questionnaire (taken from eHarmony)
(I only picked four questions, but there are a lot more if you wish to click on the link above)
1. For each set of words below choose one from each list that best describes you:
1. Warm
2. Clever
3. Dominant
4. Ambitious
5. Outgoing
6. Agreeable
7. Modest
8. Submissive
9. Lazy
10. Introverted
11. Aloof
12. Quarrelsome
13. Cold
14. Gregarious
15. Arrogant
—————–
1. Impulsive
2. Stable
3. Energetic
4. Spiritual
5. Adventuresome
6. Frugal
7. Predictable
8. Affectionate
9. Organized
10. Intelligent
11. Compassionate
12. Attractive
13. Loyal
14. Witty
15. Neat
————-
1. Content
2. Humorous
3. Efficient
4. Artistic
5. Perfectionist
6. Creative
7. Spontaneous
8. Sensitive
9. Under-Achiever
10. Uncomplicated
11. Generous
12. Intellectual
13. Moral
14. Disciplined
15. Adaptable
——————
1. Communicative
2. Honest
3. Sensual
4. Liberal
5. Charming
6. Patient
7. Reliable
8. Resilient
9. Optimistic
10. Conservative
11. Passionate
12. Reflective
13. Caring
14. Genuine
15. Open
—————–
1. Self-aware
2. Competitive
3. Over-Achiever
4. Vivacious
5. Wise
6. Bossy
7. Leader
8. Irritable
9. Show-off
10. Independent
11. Kind
12. Calm
13. Courageous
14. Aggressive
15. Persistent
———————-
1. Outspoken
2. Follower
3. Rational
4. Opinionated
5. Restless
6. Romantic
7. Selfish
8. Shy
9. Stubborn
10. Trusting
11. Jealous
2. Imagine that your friends had to choose the best FOUR descriptions of you from the items listed below.
Good listener
Modest
Respectful
Affectionate
Caring
Spontaneous
Physically Fit
Warm
Outgoing
Optimistic
Dependable
Romantic
Creative
Loyal
Spiritual
Kind
Ambitious
Articulate
Rational
Easy-Going
Generous
Happy
Quiet
Genuine
Intelligent
Hard Working
Thoughtful
Sweet
Passionate
Energetic
Funny
Perceptive
———————
3. In the two lists below, choose five per list of your Personal Characteristics:
1. I enjoy a good joke
2. I enjoy acquiring possessions
3. I enjoy work for work’s sake
4. I enjoy mingling with people on social occasions
5. I like reading everything I can about a subject
6. I am satisfied with my level of emotional development
7. I like to spend my spare time being physically active
8. I am able to express myself in unique ways (e.g., words, music, art)
9. My personal religious beliefs are important to me
10. I have a high desire for sexual activity
11. I like to play pranks on others
12. I strive to advance in my career
13. I take great pleasure in knowing I have done a good job, whether or not others recognize it
14. It is easy for me to engage in conversations with people I have just met
15. I tend to think “outside the box”
16. I view myself as well adjusted
17. I need to take time to “veg out”
18. I am a good artist
19. My faith affects my life
20. I greatly appreciate the physical beauty of the opposite sex
21. I often see humor in everyday life
22. It is important for me to be viewed by others as a successful person
23. I feel a bit guilty if I am not being productive
24. Being in settings where I will meet new people is an important part of my life
25. I ask questions in search of information
26. I think it is important to continually try to improve myself
27. I care a lot about the physical shape I am in
28. My mind does much better with facts and figures than with concepts
——————————–
1. I find that going to church is a good way to meet people who benefit my social and/or professional life
2. I like to look at people of the opposite sex
3. I can be offended by satire and sarcasm
4. I can accept the circumstances of my life as they are
5. It is important for me to take time to “smell the roses”
6. I generally prefer to spend my spare time alone or with people with whom I am close
7. I regularly read the paper and magazines
8. I prefer to live life rather than analyzing life
9. I take pleasure in working out
10. I need to spend time creating things to feel satisfied
11. My beliefs make me a better person
12. I have an ability to make others laugh
13. I need to win at whatever I am involved in
14. I work much better if people follow my lead
15. My emotions are generally stable
16. I am proud of my educational background
17. If I am not in control of a situation, it is better if I leave
18. My friends come to me when they are in difficult times because they know I can handle emotional crises
19. I am more comfortable being a follower than a leader
20. I get upset easily
21. People who are controlling irritate me
22. I think it is important to express my feelings whether they are positive or negative
23. I prefer not to be around people who have emotional swings
24. I tend to either like someone a lot or dislike him/her a lot
25. I like to be pampered
26. I generally feel better when I am around other people
27. When I get mad I tend to take it out on someone
4. Which Feelings Best Describe You (choose four)
1. Happy
2. Sad
3. Anxious
4. Confident
5. Hopeful
6. Fearful about the future
7. Angry
8. Calm
9. Fortunate
10. Out of control
11. Fulfilled
12. Depressed
13. Energetic
14. Tired
15. Successful
16. Unable to cope
17. Satisfied
18. Misunderstood
19. Safe
20. Plotted against

1 comment:
That is a long list! Will have to take time to go through each one :)
Post a Comment