If you are reading this blog it is the year 2021, and I'm shocked that my blog is still around! But I'm grateful as this blog has so many stories about you that I want you to read.
You are now almost teenagers and have probably long ago forgotten some of the tips your childhood friends once gave you, so I write this as a reminder of those tips...
Tips on Life (from your friends) to my future Tweeners
- Dora - "No Swiping! (Mama's credit card)"
- Diego - Always carry your rescue pack with you! You never know when you might need something out of the ordinary.
- KidZui - Surf when safe!
- The Wiggles - When you want your parents to leave the room, put on The Wiggles.
- Hello Kitty - Friendship is universal and knows no age-limit.
- Care Bears - Care-A-Lot for others.
- Barbie - You can be anything!
- Bob the Builder - You can fix it!
- Max and Ruby - Play well together, even if it means making a mud-worm cake or taking your sister's Easter eggs.
- Disney Princesses - Make your dreams come true!
I love you daughters!
Love,
Mama
3 comments:
This was incredibly cute :)I just posted it to twitter to share... How did you ever compile that short but sweet list? LOVED it!
This is our world right now :) Nick Jr. rules our house right now. Fortunately my girls are still interested in our adorable Sheltie puppy and books and creating art!
Great tips from cute characters :)
Post a Comment