Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Lost My Bloggin' Groove

I  only recently came back to blogging after taking a year off. Trying to rediscover my blogging style is like a game of tug-o-war. So much has happened in a year, spinning my blog in different directions, yet I also wish to write posts like some of the ones I did in the past.

So I stumbled upon this terrific idea for how to rediscover my blogging groove.  For seven days I post according to the assignment:

Day 1 – Write a List Post
Day 2 – Answer a Question
Day 3 – Write a Review
Day 4 – Write a Link Post
Day 5 – Write a Tip Post
Day 6 – Ask a Question
Day 7 – Tell a Story

I'm not sure where this will take me, but here goes! Day 1 starts tomorrow!




No comments:

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs