Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here in the blog world, imperfect is perfect!

If you haven't already done so, check out Life with Kaishon "Are You Afraid?" for a fantastic post about being a writer-mama blogging with children!

Among the many well-written lines, I particularly enjoyed "Here in the blog world, imperfect is perfect."

Before starting a blog I was a writer struggling to overcome self-doubt about my writing and insecurities about being a new mother. My blog was born as a place to express myself as a writer and mother freely, without any reservations, knowing that my writing and my mothering may be imperfect. And that is what I like about blogging. My blog may be imperfect, but for me it is perfect as it helps me appreciate what I have and where I am going.

So please check out Life with Kaishon for a wonderful, insightful post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you Kimberly, even though I'm not a mama yet...I think we should all continue to be perfectly imperfect! I think it also makes us far more relatable to one another!

Mary said...

A great post. My favorite blogs are the authentic ones...with real mamas and real kids.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs