Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Tribute to Family

Click on 7 Clown Circus to join in on the fun!

I'm a fiercely independent writer-mama, but this past month taught me that it's okay to accept the help of others and to even ask for help.


On June 1st I gave birth to my second child and from that day on we have had the help of family members from MN and PA. Today my younger sister leaves for MN, and I am about to embark on a solo mommy trip inside my home. I'm so grateful to my parents, in-laws, and sisters for their support and help. From holding my newborn to playing with my toddler to cleaning the house and cooking meals to giving me time to write, my family has helped my hubby and I have a wonderful first month adjusting to life with two little ones.


So a big thank you to our families on this Tuesday Tribute day!


During the first 12 months of my first daughter's life I lost myself in learning how to be a mother, giving myself little to no time to write.


This time around I hope it will be different. Even though life is busier with two children, I need time to write so I make it. The month of July will be my first month goingsolo during the day, so hopefully I'll be able to overcome the challenge of finding time to write!

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

How wonderful to have had a whole month of help. A blessing for sure. You'll make time for writing.......and do a fabulous job as you embark on this journey the second time around. :)

Amy said...

Congrats to you. I am so happy for you and your family. Enjoy. :)

TheAtticGirl said...

Congrats on your baby! That's so great that you have family to help you!

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/06/tuesday-tribute-for-my-friend-who-wants.html

Unknown said...

What a blessing to have family that is willing and able to help you! I hope you are able to adjust to everything and still find time to get your writing in!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs