The months of October, November, and December carried excitement and change as the trees dropped their leaves and my family moved across the country. Now the boxes are finally all unpacked, my writing office is established with a new addition, my easel for painting set up for me by my wonderful husband, and I am ready to pick up where I left off with my writing.
A second new addition to my desk is a baby video monitor, so now I can write while watching my little girl sleep during her naptime without a worry.
And a final new exciting addition is feeling our second baby tapping inside of me as I tap on the keyboard. This May will be the start of having two children to love and play with while trying to find time to write and paint and read!
So now on to my writing...
No comments:
Post a Comment