Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Dog, A Family

We meet a lot of bloggers. Some stand out and we return again and again to their blog.

Since I began this blog in 2007 I've come to love many blogs, but in the past couple of years I've found one that I return to over and over again: The Good Life by Stasha at northwestmommy.

From her Monday Listicles to her amazing photography to her voice, Stasha's blog rings with honesty and beauty. She writes sincere comments and truly values everyone's voice.

And then today I discovered on her blog this beautiful short movie starring her son and dog. In case you haven't seen her dog in photos before, it is HUGE. But this short movie shows us the beauty of Stasha's life, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Here's the link: http://www.northwestmommy.com/2013/better-with-pets

I've shared this with family and friends already and now I want to share it with you in case you might want to pass it on to others!

No comments:

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs