Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt




    Disclosure: I'm just not as creative with my camera as I used to be when I had more sleep. 
    I had to use two photos from my files this week. 


    Stairs
    "Inside My Daughters' Dollhouse"

    Macro
    "Wet Life"
    (from my files)

    Clouds
    "Alaska"
    (from my files)


    Abstract
    "Netted"
    Smile
    "Less Than Two Months Now"

    23 comments:

    Cedar said...

    Sweet smile shot! Gorgeous macro!

    Buckeroomama said...

    That has got to beh loveliest rose I've ever seen. The combination of colors is just beautiful.

    I love your interpretation of Smile. Smiling along with you in anticipation. :)

    Nadine Feldman said...

    Astonishing photos! Wow! Thank you!

    I'm a fellow Campaigner dropping by to say hello and good luck with the Campaign!

    Stasha said...

    I am in owe with your macro and clouds. Very creative stairs and netted, I love your imagination. But the last one, made me smile too...

    mommy to many said...

    your smile had me do exactly that! great photos!

    Sara said...

    Great set, clouds is so beautiful and stunning!
    Thanks for visiting me and your lovely comment.:-)

    Tamar SB said...

    Love the rose! Stunning color!

    Jen said...

    Awesome pictures, Kim! I love the doll house stairs, and the smile one of course :)

    Alison said...

    The clouds & rose pictures are beautiful, and the last one did make me smile.

    Kmcblackburn said...

    Those clouds are just breathtaking...but then again, so is your smile picture :)

    julie fedderson said...

    That rose is amazing! What a beautiful shot.

    Sarah Cass said...

    The abstract shot is so cool!! It's beautiful!

    Sarah Tokeley said...

    How can we not smile at that last one. Hope the weeks fly by.

    You seem pretty creative to me :-)

    mamahearmeroar said...

    Your clouds are pretty awesome. And what a warm interpretation of smile. Love it!

    Ashley Sisk said...

    Love that cloud shot - gorgeous.

    Valeria said...

    Really like your clouds shot. beautiful

    Laurie said...

    The cloud shot is absolutely stunning! I love the macro shot as well.

    Kiddothings said...

    That last picture really did make me smile. So excited for you. These are great shots!

    Author A.O. Peart said...

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :-) I really appreciate it.

    I love this compilation of photos - so inspiring and fun. Is the pink one a bath puff? Hilarious!

    tiarastantrums said...

    wow - the clouds are amazing!

    Angela Brown said...

    Such a wonderful collection of photos. I really enjoyed it. Though I admit I was smiling before I got to the Smile photo. So when I reached it, my smile broadened.

    Thank you so much for sharing.

    Barbara said...

    That cloud picture is amazing!!

    Sandra said...

    "Netted" is very interesting and even artistic. The clouds in Alaska: breathtaking...

    Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs