What a beautiful picture of your little girl! Is that Daddy? I love the nature setting and the flowers. Lovely!
Thanks :) Yes, that is her daddy. She was born in Canada on an island full of flowers, so we were lucky to get lots of flower/baby pictures. This one is my favorite though.
Wonderful photo, so beautiful. I love looking back at pics of my little girl when she was two and three, she was so cute.
She's beautiful!!-:¦:- WW: It's Raining, It's Pouring -:¦:-
So beautiful!
Love this shot. Perfect in every way!
adorable photo!!! those flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment
Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs
7 comments:
What a beautiful picture of your little girl! Is that Daddy? I love the nature setting and the flowers. Lovely!
Thanks :) Yes, that is her daddy. She was born in Canada on an island full of flowers, so we were lucky to get lots of flower/baby pictures. This one is my favorite though.
Wonderful photo, so beautiful. I love looking back at pics of my little girl when she was two and three, she was so cute.
She's beautiful!!
-:¦:- WW: It's Raining, It's Pouring -:¦:-
So beautiful!
Love this shot. Perfect in every way!
adorable photo!!! those flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment