Today is a special day!
I'm at Kiddothings today discussing 'Small Tokens,'
so please hop on over to Malaysia with me!
I've been so fortunate to discover new blogs through Stasha's Monday Listicles,
and Kiddothings is now one of the blogs I start my mornings off by reading!
If you haven't already been to Kiddothings,
prepare to stay for awhile as Germaine's posts will inspire both your mind and heart!
I've been so fortunate to discover new blogs through Stasha's Monday Listicles,
and Kiddothings is now one of the blogs I start my mornings off by reading!
If you haven't already been to Kiddothings,
prepare to stay for awhile as Germaine's posts will inspire both your mind and heart!

4 comments:
Haha...thanks Kim for the kind words here. I never thought I could inspire minds! Glad to have you as a bloggy friend and my Tipsy friend too.
Love the post you shared with Germaine. And the photo of your girls is so precious.
Just dropping in from the Campaign group to say hi!
Great post! I'm a big believer in the importance of traditions and routines - big and small.
Post a Comment