Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Poem

 My Oldest
 (Disclosure: I am not a poet. Not even a closet poet. So sorry to disappoint.)

My princess scales walls
with her sister in tow


Her spider-sense makes her a cuddlebug


She shares the stage with a starlight


And isn't afraid to lead


She's my girl, 
my firecracker,
my love.


I went with more than one photo for my writing prompt from...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great post! **Visiting from MamaKat~

Anonymous said...

they are really cute!

Ashley said...

they are so cute!!! love all the pictures!:)

Raine said...

tons of dress up, eh? Thats so much fun!!

K said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by today! My girls dress up every day, all day long if I'd let them :)

Lex the mom said...

A lovely poem for a lovely daughter. The photos are so fun, too! She definitely seems like a firecracker.

Jessica said...

These pictures are adorable. I love all of their outfits.

Alison said...

Aw, so sweet! They are adorable.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs