Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mama Kat's Workshop

My six-word memoir for today's writing workshop:

Rubber boots. Flip flops. Barefoot. Heals?

7 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Oh...I SO feel you on your 6 words! Love this prompt.

Thanks for stopping by from Mama Kats :)

Unknown said...

Very clever! Love that the last word is "heals."

Margaret said...

I like you six words. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I personally would stick with the flip flops!

Dana K said...

Oh, this made me laugh! Love it. I chose the same prompt but I wasn't nearly as clever. Great job.

K said...

It's not so much as that my feet don't even fit in my heals anymore (post-pregnancy my feet are a bigger size), but that will I ever get a chance to wear them again? Or do I want to? :) Thank you for stopping by my blog today!! I have been enjoying stopping by yours from Mama Kat's.

Stasha said...

And now? I need a pedicure!

The Reason You Come said...

Funny, clever, and creative! My opinion? Flip flops!

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs