1.) What does marriage mean to you?
I've been fortunate to have two wonderful parents still in love and married after 35+ years of marriage! They gave me the foundation of what a marriage is and my husband's love for me has built on top of that foundation.
Marriage to me is the union of kindred spirits in love. It may be different for each person, but this is what my marriage with my husband means to me. It is the greatest friendship on all levels (physical, mental, and spiritual).
I'm so blessed to be married to a man who loves me and makes me happy. I'm grateful my daughters will learn about marriage from us just like I learned about if from my parents!
3.) List the pieces of you that have come from those around you?
Faith. Love. Patience.
6 comments:
Good parents are a blessing! I am so glad you had such a loving example to follow!
A beautiful post about marriage Kimberly. I can't believe I left out my parents (and grandparents for that matter) in my post. They were all married for life! My parents just celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary this past June!
God bless you!
Cool puzzle!
I see I have a lot to learn about the capabilities of blogging.
Nice post.
Here from Mama Kat's...I am so glad you value the example from your parents and that you are doing such a marvelous job in setting that example for your kids! I think the best thing we can give to our children is that great example. There is great strength that comes from such a noble heritage as you have, and as you are giving.
That was a great post. Love the puzzle.
What a great piece on marriage!
Stopping by checking out your mommy blog. I just started one and am looking at other Blogher members sites.
I enjoyed visiting yours. You have beautiful family.
JDaniel4smom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment