Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who Are You?

One of the things I love about blogging is getting to know other writers, bloggers, and parents in the blogosphere! As I read the blogs of my followers, commenters, and blogroll each week I gain a better understanding of who the blogger is; however, it is not the same as meeting someone in the real world.

I've created a survey for readers of my blog to take another step in trying to understand my readers and bloggers who frequent blogs like mine.

I hope you enjoy answering this short survey in the sidebar! Thank you for taking the time to do so!

2 comments:

Donna McDine said...

Terrific post. I enjoyed taking the survey.

Regards,
Donna

Mary said...

That was interesting and fun -- thanks! I'm *hoping* my responses will change once the kiddos are back in school. (more reading, writing!) Hopefully not just wishful thinking.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs