Saturday, August 29, 2009

Changes to My Blog

As summer dwindles down, I am organizing and clearing out my drawers (eventhough I'm not going to start school nor are my children). But it's time I made some changes to help me stay on top of everything!

So here are a few things you might have noticed:

1. I've simplified my blog (one post per page and a navigation bar at the top).
2. My blogroll was getting so long it took me forever to scroll down the page. So now my list of all the blogs I love is provided in a link in the navigation bar.
3. And last but not least, a prelude link to a new website I am starting up and will soon be launching and announcing on this blog! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks good :)

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs