What a wonderful picture, Kim!
That is a precious picture. Happy Father's Day!
This picture is beautiful!! Happy Father's Day.
OMG, how sweet. I'm in love with Ayla! What a cutie girl. I can just tell her personality is every bit as adorable as her face! BTW, what is little sister's name? I don't recall reading it on your blog.
:) I hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day yesterday! Corey, our second little girl is "Grace"! Who is waking up right now :)
Post a Comment
Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs
5 comments:
What a wonderful picture, Kim!
That is a precious picture. Happy Father's Day!
This picture is beautiful!! Happy Father's Day.
OMG, how sweet. I'm in love with Ayla! What a cutie girl. I can just tell her personality is every bit as adorable as her face!
BTW, what is little sister's name? I don't recall reading it on your blog.
:) I hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day yesterday! Corey, our second little girl is "Grace"! Who is waking up right now :)
Post a Comment