Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WINNER of VIOLET RAINES ALMOST GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING

Congratulations Rachel Dillon (RAD - Dot Painter)!

The random number generator at RANDOM.ORG selected you as the winner of a free copy of Danette Haworth's book Violet Raines Almost Got Struck by Lightning! I sent you an email this morning asking for your snail mail address, so if you could please send it to me then I will mail the book to you!

Thank you to everyone who visited my blog yesterday to hear what Danette had to say about her book! I learned quite a lot and feel very inspired as a writer. Thank you for the comments left by everyone, too.

Danette's next stop on her blog tour is the Friendly Book Nook on May 8th!

Thank you again Danette for a wonderful interview and a fantastic book! I can't wait to read more books written by you.

1 comment:

Danette Haworth said...

Kim,

Thanks for hosting me! I loved your questions; they were truly original, and I loved being able to focus on Violet's relationship with nature.

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs