Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hook Up to Hook Us #18

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Would you mind hopping over to The Five Randoms to help me out with a contest I entered? The contest is called "Hook Us," and I wrote a five-line hook (#18) for my young adult novel. The title of my hook is "Surfacing in Clouds," which is the title of my YA novel.

If you can read my hook and comment on it, I can then use those comments to revise the hook and resubmit it.

The top five hooks get to submit the first page of their manuscript. The top first page gets to submit the first chapter to agent Wendy Schmalz for a critique!

I've been working on my young adult novel for over a year now, and I'd love to have my first chapter critqued by Wendy. So if you don't mind going to The Five Randoms to comment on my hook, I'd appreciate it!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs