Yay! We've reached the peak day, Earth Day, here on my blog, where for the month of April I've been relating writing and motherhood to the theme of "Earth Month." Happy Earth Day writer-mamas!
I am looking forward to celebrating this day by taking my toddler outside with me, but before she wakes, I want to share a simple question with you. Our perspective of Earth comes from images taken out in space, and all too often we see photos of Earth with the North American continent in the center of the image. But do we ever see a photo of Earth "upside down?" Can Earth really be viewed as "upside down," or is that just how we think of it? So challenge yourself today to think about how you might answer the following question:

3 comments:
I see our world as a amazing chapter in a big book.
Hey Kim!
I'm following you too! I see our world as a miracle unfolding, full of promise.
Have a great day!
I love these two responses to how you see our world! Thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment