Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Writer Mama Two-Year Anniversary Blog Tour Giveaway! Announcing the Winner

Thank you Christina for a great post yesterday as a guest blogger on my blog! Everyone's comments made me realize that taking our phyical and mental health seriously while working on a writing project makes our writing and life function at a healthy level!

Thanks to Christina for also giving away a free copy of Writer Mama! Using my random number table, I came up with Joanna as the winner of a free copy of Writer Mama !Congratulations Joanna!

Thank you to everyone for visiting my blog yesterday!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

I apparently missed the giveaway. :( But I do like your subject today.

This is a goodie. I have the same question. I almost always right about girls and women, I almost always paint girls and women. My blog is female centric. Chick-power and all that.

But what about the boys? What about the men? Women have historically had a hard time being allowed to discover themselves and grow into their power, so we have feminism and the various waves following to help us.

Now what do boys do in a world of girl power? Although, they do still have sports, which, according to my 'research' serves as empowerment.

But still, what can I do? I am a mother of one boy and one girl, a sister to a younger brother, I used to be a teacher, with many boys who looked up to me.

I must say, it is easier for me to write from the perspective of a young boy instead of a man. But what would it take to get into the mindset of a male?

Oh, I've talked to much for my first visit to your blog. :)

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs