Friday, August 1, 2008

Languages on the Run

It appears that my time to write on this blog is dewindling as my daughter's naps shorten to once a day while her time on her feet lengthen to all day long! What a fun and exciting month it's been, chasing after my daughter as she chases after our dog around the house or the peacock at the local petting farm at Beacon Hill Park.

Despite the decrease in the amount of time I have to blog, I have been writing a lot (in my head) as I follow my baby's little steps around the world as well as learning new languages. Not only is my daughter teaching me how to speak peacock, but I've also been learning dog, goat and sheep (they are the same right now for my daughter), trees, water, and sign language. She seems to be able to make the sounds of many animals, but has her own language for other objects found in nature!

Now time to utilize these new languages as I continue working on a manuscript for a children's book about how little footprints (ecological footprints that is) affect the movement of biodiversity!

No comments:

Copyright 2011 Zook Book Nook | Designed by: NW Designs